NUL.: Ground zero


Ground zero
[ゼロ地点]

あの蜘蛛の糸得ない
炎と燃えよ
彼の雲の意図追えない
この星よ・・・

教えて己とは・・・?
教えて己とは・・・?

あの蜘蛛の糸得ない
炎と燃えよ
彼の雲の意図追えない
この星よ・・・

教えて己とは・・・?
教えて己とは・・・?

逆立つ怒りと連れ去る荒波
あなたを救えぬ無力さに
母なる大地引き裂かれた祈り
あなたまで届く歌も無い・・・

教えて己とは・・・?
教えて己とは・・・?

Ground Zero

Ano kumo no ito enai
Honoo to moe yo
Kare no kumo no ito oenai
Kono hoshi yo...

Oshiete onore to wa...?
Oshiete onore to wa...?

Ano kumo no ito enai
Honoo to moe yo
Kare no kumo no ito oenai
Kono hoshi yo...

Oshiete onore to wa...?
Oshiete onore to wa...?

Sakadatsu ikari to tsure saru aranami
Anata wo sukuenu muryokusa ni
Hahanaru daichi hiki sakareta inori
Anata made todoku uta mo nai...

Oshiete onore to wa...?
Oshiete onore to wa...?

Ground Zero

You won't earn the spider's thread*
Burn in the flames
I can't follow the intentions behind his clouds**
O, this planet..

Tell me, what am I...?
Tell me, what am I...?

You won't earn the spider's thread*
Burn in the flames
I can't follow the intentions behind his clouds**
O, this planet..

Tell me, what am I...?
Tell me, what am I...?

Bristling fury and sweeping, raging waves
In powerlessness to save you
A shredded prayer to Mother Earth
There is no song that will reach you...

Tell me, what am I...?
Tell me, what am I...?

* The first two lines are definitely a reference to an old, famous short story about a spider lowering a silken thread into hell to rescue a man. ("Kumo no Ito".)

** This line is a largely a homonym of the first line; it's more about the sound of the words than the meaning.

Comments